sponsers..

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Review: Archos 705 WiFi Portable Video Player (160GB)



“The Gen 5 line from ARCHOS features the most advanced portable media players in the industry, with easy access to content and personalization options to fit individual lifestyles”, says Archos.
Personally, I’ve always been a huge admirer of portable media players. I travel frequently and having all of my favourite movies and music with me is an absolute god-send. I have a lot (and I mean a lot!) of beloved media, so I was keen to look for a portable media player with a large capacity and the finest qualities.
Enter the Archos 705 WiFi Portable Video Player (160GB). It is promised to be packed full of the best multi-media features and can be personalised to suit one’s lifestyle.
So let’s see exactly what it can do.
source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.

Dipu_D said...

Guys please comment in english
can nebody will translate this comments into english