Tuesday, September 23, 2008
After unboxing E71, I heard news about the Nokia E72 and E75. The E72 is a QWERTY the successor to E71, while the E75 features a hybrid form factor featuring both a normal keypad and a slide-out side QWERTY. Both of them were believed to have a built-in GPS receivers and advanced email capabilities. Earlier today there’s an video preview but too bad, it has been removed. Here’s a couple of pictures from gsmarena.com.
Driving faster isn’t gonna get rid of those tailgater. But the flamethrower car mod will surely get them off your back. It is not legal to fix one though, it looks like it can burn down the whole building. Check out the flaming in the
If ultra-slim just isn’t small enough when it comes to your keyboard needs, what could possibly be the next step? The answer is simple: super-tiny, of course.
The Super-Tiny Keyboard is available from the USB Brando website for $25.
- Low keycap notebook keyboard with 56 KEYS
- Fn/Num lock change function
- Static resistant magnetic, field disturb resistant
- Silent switch feeling, feel comfortable
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Slim body that save working place
- Available USB port
- Dimension: 170 x 73 x 15mm (approx.)
- Weight: 116g