sponsers..

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aurora Color Changing Clock knows what time it is



There are times where I am sitting around working, and I lose track of the time. So I check the time on my clock, and the clock is facing the other way. Wouldn’t you know it!

It appears that Aurora has figured out a solution to this time-telling dilemma by creating a clock that changes color every hour. It has twelve colors that represent the hours of the day, and it might take a little while before you learn what color is what hour.

So, the color won’t tell you the time to the exact minute, but it will give you a broad sense of what time it is. I’m not certain if the colors gradually change, or if it just changes like a traffic light on the hour.

Personally, I would prefer the gradual change, and then get used to sensing the time by the minute once I get used to the color shades. By the way, the LCD display is backlit by whatever display color is on the exterior.

The Aurora Color Changing Clock has a translucent rubber housing, which allows the lights to go on and off with a tap. The alarm clock will flash when it is time to get up.

So if you like the idea of this chameleon of a clock, feel free to get it at the London Science Museum online store for about $26.

Source

No comments: