sponsers..

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tiny USB Webcam



If you don’t want to go for those combo cams that features fans, lamps and all kinds of stuff, here’s a small model that only does what a web camera is supposed to do.

Features:

  • Compact size for notebook
  • USB Retractable Cable
  • Clip mount for notebook
  • Video Conferencing
  • Compatible with ICQ, MSN, Skype, etc
  • Plug and play
  • Fully support USB 1.0 and 2.0
  • Video Frame Rate: 30 frame per second
  • Pixels: 5,000,000
  • Auto Focus
  • Driver Free for Windows XP SP2 and Vista
  • Support MAC
The USB Notebook Retractable WebCam 2 is available from GizFever.com for $20.99.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice review!!

I have similar products and many other gadgets, would you like to review them for me? How do I contact you please? Or you can email me: meka at budgetgadgvets dot com .

Anonymous said...

Nice review!!

I have similar products and many other gadgets, would you like to review them for me? How do I contact you please? Or you can email me: meka at budgetgadgets dot com .